Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 24 May 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-05-25 2023-07-23 manufacturing-and-production Batam ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive HSE Manager job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious electronics manufacturing company based in Batam.
About the HSE Manager Role:
Reporting to the Facility Director, you will lead the health, safety, and environment of around 3,500 employees in a 32,000 sqm facility.
- Manage HSE officers and other HSE staffs
- Work in partnership with senior management to develop and implement strategies, policies, and services to enhance employee safety and reduce organisation risks
- Ensure HSE compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations
- Ensure HSE compliance with corporate regulation and CSR/RBA requirements
- Be the HSE contact person for government and responsible for all HSE permits, documentation and reporting to government
- Communicate all HSE related matters within the site and to HQ
- Be responsible for HSE reporting of monthly/quarterly/biannually/annually reports to Government and to HQ
- Conduct risk reviews, compliance audits and internal assessment
- Develop and implement required HSE training
To succeed in this HSE Manager (Manufacturing Batam) role, you will need the ability to articulate strategy to HQ teams and take the lead in HSE areas.
- Degree in Environmental or relevant discipline
- Certified Ahli K3 Umum (General Safety Expert), ISO 45001 lead auditor, ISO 14001 lead auditor
- Expert in risk assessment tools, methodology, and HSE Management Systems
- Good knowledge in Incident investigation procedure, safety management in manufacturing industry, chemical hazards and safety
- Good supervisory skills and well-versed with industrial standard, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, team player and able to work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
This leading electronics manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 15 year history and has been created 600 branches all over the world, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of HSE and have experience as trainer or instructor, you can take your career forward with this exciting HSE Manager (Manufacturing Batam) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BatamDate posted: 26 May 2023An attractive HSE Manager job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious manufacturing company based in Batam.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 05 June 2023An exciting Engineering Manager (Dairy) job has just become available at one of the most respected dairy manufacturers based in Cikarang. Reporting directly to the Plant Director, this is a role for an engineer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023A rapidly expanding medical devices manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager (Manufacturing) in a newly created role in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production targets in the production line.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023An Operation Excellence Manager job has become available at a medical devices manufacturer based in Cikarang.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023A rapidly expanding medical devices manufacturer is recruiting for a newly created Production Manager (Manufacturing) job in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production targets in the production line.