Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 17 March 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy based in Jakarta.
About the Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) Role:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for electrical-related works on LNG on shore project.
- Design, develop and maintain electrical systems for LNG facilities
- Develop specifications and drawings for electrical systems, including single-line diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams, and panel layouts
- Conduct system analysis to identify problems, suggest solutions, and implement changes to improve system performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Collaborate with other engineers and project teams to ensure that electrical systems meet project objectives and requirements
- Supervise and support electrical technicians and contractors during installation and maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems in the LNG facilities
- Prepare reports and technical documentation to communicate project status and findings to management and stakeholders
- Participate in safety meetings, risk assessments, and hazard analyses to ensure a safe working environment
To succeed in this role, you must have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- Eight or more years of experience in electrical design, installation, and maintenance in an industrial setting
- Familiarity with relevant electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Experience in the design and implementation of electrical distribution systems, including switchgear, transformers, motors, and control systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a prestigious multinational energy based in Jakarta.
If you are a progressive Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) with a can-do attitude, this role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523
Salary: Market AllignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 28 February 2023An attractive Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious multinational organisation based in Jakarta has just become available.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An attractive Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) job has recently become available at a multinational oil and gas company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Head of Merchandiser (Fashion Factory) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Production Superintendent (LNG) to join their team in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of production, including planning, organising, directing, and controlling all production activities to ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient production of LNG.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Senior Contract Engineer (LNG) to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all contractual aspects of LNG operations.