Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 17 March 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy company based in Jakarta.
About the Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore) Role:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for all pipeline-related works in LNG (on shore) projects.
- Design and develop pipeline systems, including selecting appropriate materials, determining pipeline routes, and calculating pipeline capacity
- Work closely with project managers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure pipelines meet project specifications
- Conduct pipeline inspections and assessments to identify potential issues and develop maintenance plans
- Perform pipeline modelling and simulation to evaluate the performance of pipeline systems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other engineers and technical experts to troubleshoot and resolve pipeline-related issues
- Develop and implement pipeline safety programs to ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Manage pipeline construction projects, including supervising construction crews and ensuring work is completed on time and within budget
- Maintain accurate records of pipeline construction, maintenance, and inspection activities
- Keep up-to-date with new pipeline technologies, industry trends, and best practices to continuously improve pipeline performance
To succeed in this Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore) role, you must have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in pipeline engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of pipeline design, construction, and maintenance practices
- Experience with pipeline modelling and simulation software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This is a prestigious multinational energy company based in Jakarta.
If you are a progressive Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore) with a can-do attitude, this role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading F&B retail company is recruiting for an Engineering Head (F&B) job in Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the engineering related activities and lead the team in the company.
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A logistics services company for the mining/construction industry is recruiting a Purchasing Manager (Mining Construction) in Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this Purchasing Manager job, you will be responsible for leading all purchasing related job.
Salary: gross (13x)Location: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Indonesia and internationally, a leader in mining/oil and gas construction is recruiting for a Project Manager job to join their division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 March 2023An Engineering Manager (Medical) job has become available at a medical supplies manufacturer for its growing operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 February 2023A Recruitment Consultant (Supply Chain) job has become available at a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, whose business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up high-performance teams.