Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore)
Salary Market Alligned
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 28 February 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 oil-and-gas South Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious multinational organisation based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) Role:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of project execution covering all Engineering Phases start from tendering process, FEED and other required additional studies and survey, EPCI (detailed engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and performance test including warranty period).
- Be a point of contact for project execution plan, project schedule, contracting strategy, project risk assessment and project management procedures
- Coordinating and stakeholder management with authorities such as SKKMigas, local government, and Indonesian government department or institution, JV partners, contractors, and vendors
- Prepare and update overall project master schedule in coordination with the project controller and planner
- Execute any procurement items of the project by managing the interface between the related discipline engineers, procurement officer including any other related functions (e.g. Logistic team, QA/QC team, etc.) in the procurement of equipment/materials and long-lead items including to material testing/inspection when required
- Develop tender documents and project requirements, and ensure all scope fully captured as contract requirement for the subsequent stage. Assist the Tendering team in conducting the tendering process until the award
- Support the Project Manager in any special assignment may have during the execution of project
To succeed in this Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of LNG On Shore project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from a recognised university; Master’s degree is advantage but not necessary
- Minimum of 15 year's experience in the onshore gas plant industry with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a project management role with proven track record in FEED, detailed engineering, EPCC, onshore gas plant and pipeline construction, projects management and execution
- Professional certificate from accredited bodies/associations e.g. PMP is an advantage but not necessary
- Good English both oral and written
- Experience liaising with SKKMigas, understand project regular reporting, AFE approval, WPNB process and project close-out
The successful Senior Project Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Engineer with a can-do attitude, this Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Senior Contract Engineer (LNG) to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all contractual aspects of LNG operations.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 March 2023A leading energy firm is recruiting for a Senior QA QC Engineer (LNG) job to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will manage contractor/vendor from procurement and ensure manufacturing, fabrication, delivery, construction, installation and pre-com and commissioning comply with project specification and international code and standard and local regulation.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An attractive Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) job has recently become available at a multinational oil and gas company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Head of Merchandiser (Fashion Factory) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.