Operations Manager (Oil & Gas)
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 07 February 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-02-24 2023-04-08 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) job has recently become available at a multinational oil and gas company.
About the Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) Role:
The successful incumbent in this role will be accountable for project timely delivery and profit and loss by managing all project activities and resources while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ensure that the projects are planned, organised and executed in accordance with the Business Management System
- Lead planning of project strategies including contracting, risk management, project controls, and project execution
- Perform in-depth review of the Contract, the tender and bid documents
- Create a quality and HSE oriented work climate that encourages client satisfaction and HSE consciousness among the project team
- Manage, inform, and lead project team by setting and monitoring performance targets
To succeed in this Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) role, you must possess ability to lead functional project teams and manages critical time lines with the goal to streamline and provide critical customer service.
- At least 10 years of experiences as project manager in either oil and gas or petrochemical business for engineering and EPC projects
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field, master's degree is preferred
- Excellent understanding of onshore and offshore projects
- English proficiency is a must
This company is much more than an Oil and Gas firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you have a successful track record in logistics supply chain and enjoys working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651513
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AllignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 28 February 2023An attractive Senior Project Engineer (LNG On Shore) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious multinational organisation based in Jakarta has just become available.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Head of Merchandiser (Fashion Factory) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Production Superintendent (LNG) to join their team in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of production, including planning, organising, directing, and controlling all production activities to ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient production of LNG.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Senior Contract Engineer (LNG) to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all contractual aspects of LNG operations.