Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Date posted 06 January 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established international food ingredients manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) job to lead all development and optimisation efforts for new and existing products. This position directly reports to the R&D Manager and is based in Klang, Malaysia.
About the Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the new product development, nutrition and regulatory affairs departments in the meat application industry.
- Lead multiple/complex new product development and co-manufacture projects from strategic concept to commercialisation
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure project delivery and with continuous improvement of new product developments
- Assist in troubleshooting of technical-related issues
- Develop new products with compliance to the highest standards
- Evaluate research results and provides recommendations
- Provide monthly R&D project report and timely updates of project progress
- Sourcing of new ingredients from reliable suppliers and compare quality and price with procurement to ensure cost efficiency
- Training and development of technological knowledge to staff including recipes and processes
To succeed in this Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) role, you will need to have knowledge, background and working experience in the processed meat application to support client application through prototype development, and continual product innovation and improvement.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Food Technology or related field of study
- Eight years of product development and R&D experience, preferably in new product development, research and development in the meat application industry
- Strong technical understanding of ingredient formulation and application of meat industry
- Well-equipped in establishing shelf life of finished products in terms of organoleptic evaluation and microbiological analysis
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis and capital expenditure
- Excellent project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Great communicator with highly analytical and attention to details
- Strong people management skills
This company is internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold regionally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) role is for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 December 2022A rapidly expanding F&B start-up is seeking a talented candidate for an R&D Lead job in Indonesia to be part of their growing journey. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the end-to-end R&D process.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 December 2022An attractive Engineering and Robotics Manager job has become available at a prestigious local FMCG company in Indonesia.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 December 2022A leading wellness company is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Strategic Sourcing Manager (Indirect) job in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sourcing procurement-related functions.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A rapidly expanding medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Project Manager (Technical Responsible Person) job. In this job, you will oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023The most modern logistic terminal company in Jakarta is seeking a Head of HSSE. In this job, you will assist in and support terminal management in formulating HSSE policy, facilitating and directing the HSSE activities in the terminal.