Engineering and Robotics Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 23 December 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Engineering and Robotics Manager job has become available at a prestigious local FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Engineering and Robotics Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Engineering and Robotics Manager will play a key role in the team's continued development and success in its plant.
- Conduct quality control on the new arrival of plant machinery
- Manage lay-outing and setting up the new machinery and make sure the all the machine running smoothly
- Develop a culture of lean and continuous improvement for the organisation to roll out initiatives and transformation programmer
- Oversee all production process and ensuring proper learning and assessment programmes and resources
- Coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organisation
To succeed in the Engineering and Robotics Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with all related departments.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering
- Minimum of seven year's work experience in an FMCG company with experience in an area of lean or continuous improvement or engineering
- Experienced and shaped in lean and continuous improvement
- Data analytics and strategic thinking
- Experience with managing a huge number of teams
- Well presented and fluent in English
This well-known FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a progressive engineering person with a can-do attitude and good leadership skills, this Engineering and Robotics Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 January 2023An established international food ingredients manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) job to lead all development and optimisation efforts for new and existing products. This position directly reports to the R&D Manager and is based in Klang, Malaysia.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 December 2022A rapidly expanding F&B start-up is seeking a talented candidate for an R&D Lead job in Indonesia to be part of their growing journey. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the end-to-end R&D process.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 December 2022A leading wellness company is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Strategic Sourcing Manager (Indirect) job in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sourcing procurement-related functions.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A rapidly expanding medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Project Manager (Technical Responsible Person) job. In this job, you will oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023The most modern logistic terminal company in Jakarta is seeking a Head of HSSE. In this job, you will assist in and support terminal management in formulating HSSE policy, facilitating and directing the HSSE activities in the terminal.