Project Manager (Data Centre)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 02 September 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 building-and-construction Jakarta Jakarta, Indonesia ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Project Manager (Data Centre) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious multinational company based in France.
About the Project Manager (Data Centre) Role:
Due to strong company purpose towards sustainability, the Project Manager will play a key role in its success.
- Drive the project's statement of work and contract law with custom res, develop a project schedule and communicate with the customers
- Manage the end-to-end project and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the monitor and control of the performance of the customer's projects through its life cycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration
- Lead the close-out of the customer's projects to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions
- Compare/differentiate/propose alternate products with additional customer value compared to the competition
- Solve problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship
To succeed in this Project Manager (Data Centre) role, you must be able to build connections with several stakeholders to drive the end-to-end project.
- Diploma/bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least five years of proven track record in project management experience handling commercial package projects in building/industrial/data centre segments
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution systems, contract law, trade documents
- Good understanding of budgeting and financial implications, including cash flow
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field of sustainability project. They drive digital transformation by integrating world leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire life cycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
If you are seeking a great career progression opportunity, this Project Manager (Data Centre) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 September 2022An attractive Project Manager (Data Centre) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious multinational company based in France.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A QA Department Manager job has become available at a leading local building materials company to be placed in Cikarang.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A leading technology provider is recruiting for a Project Manager (PMP Certified) job in their team in Jakarta. In this Project Manager job, you will be responsible for independent coordination of all project-related activities.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 September 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this trading company is seeking a Coal Traffic Operations Staff. In this job, you will support the end-to-end traffic flow in documentations and shipment.
Salary: Gross (13x)Location: JakartaDate posted: 19 September 2022A Head of Customer Service Solution (Electronics) job has become available at a global leader as a result of their ongoing and continued success both within Indonesia and internationally.