Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 02 August 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Agriculture firm is recruiting for a Project Manager job in their team in Jakarta. In this Project Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Project Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the project management and continued development and success.
- Lead a project delivery team comprising project management professionals
- Develop and direct the strategic planning of multiple projects
- Oversee coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete projects
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan
- Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment, and project execution plan. Take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budgets meet with operational needs and requirements
- Plan, analyse and establish detailed cost forecast, manage variations in order to close out to maximise returns in a timely matter
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project operations.
- Recognised degree in civil/structural, mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years' experience in facility/plant construction and preferably with at least eight years' project management experience
- Strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills
- Experience in EPC Construction project is a must
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive project director with a can-do attitude, this Project Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting R&D Lead has just become available at one of the most respected food startup firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the R&D Manager, this is a role for an R&D professional who is experienced in end-to-end R&D process with leadership skills in their field.