Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international mining company is seeking an experienced Senior Hydrogeologist. In this job, you will support a large, complex business operation in Jakarta.
About the Senior Hydrogeologist Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the mining site operations and continued development and success.
- Perform and oversee detailed hydrogeologic, hydrologic and hydraulic studies at mine sites
- Carry out mineral and water exploration projects within the site area
- Apply innovative hydrologic and hydraulic modelling software
- Conduct field investigations and construction support services
- Collaborate with mine geochemists and mine geologists
- Carry out day-to-day activities to support mine operations, including surface and groundwater characteristic assessment, slope depressurisation and dewatering
- Maintain existing monitoring and reporting
- Evaluate the need for additional monitoring and depressurisation programmes
- Maintain communication protocols with mine operations personnel
- Carry out technical assessments
- Update and develop relevant procedural controls
To succeed in this Senior Hydrogeologist role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of site operations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Geology, Geological Engineering or Mining. Master's degree in Hydrogeology is preferred
- 6 - 12 years’ experience in related hydrogeology aspects of mining operations
- Considerable experience and exposure in mine dewatering, groundwater production, contaminated site investigations, and Acid Mine Drainage
- Considerable knowledge of hydrogeological software (MODFLOW)
- Ability to operate in Surpac, AutoCAD
- Proficiency in written and spoken English skills
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
The successful Senior Hydrogeologist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive hydrogeologist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.