Product Development Director
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company in packaging manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Product Development Director in Jakarta.
About the Product Development Director (Packaging) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Product Development Director will play a key role in the company's operations and continued development and success.
- Identify opportunities and develop new products, using data and insight to establish the consumer’s problem or unmet needs
- Identify and evaluate the product offering of competitors, to identify gaps, or opportunities to do things better
- Establish and manage a process for generating, evaluating and filtering ideas. Preparing and presenting a business case for investment
- Having gained investment, develop, pilot, test and launch new products. Ensuring that every offering is clearly differentiated, quality assured and aligned to brand and strategic priorities
- Project manage the development and delivery of new products to ensure wider participation and buy-in from stakeholders across the organisation. Utilising the knowledge of subject matter experts, managing and making best use of project resources and suppliers
- Continually review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering. To ensure that all products offered are in-tune with customer needs and deliver an excellent member/user experience. Co-develop systems and processes for measuring product usage and making recommendations to enhance performance
- Ensure that new product initiatives are validated with users to ensure the right product is built
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of packaging manufacturing operations.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in packaging processes/manufacturing industry
- A proven track record in delivering new products and services, within a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience in managing a broad portfolio of products and services, across different career/life stages
- Product and/or project management experience within a manufacturing industry to increase recurring revenues
- Qualification or proven track record in commissioning market research and using data to successfully launch and drive usage of products
- Experience communicating product performance to stakeholders
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience of designing product mock-ups or simulations
The successful Product Development Director (Packaging) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Product Development Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.