Head of Service (Instrumentation and Automation)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company in instrumentation and automation is looking for an experienced Head of Service (Instrumentation and Automation) in Jakarta.
About the Head of Service (Instrumentation and Automation) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the business operations and continued development and success of the company.
- Scheduling the service division tasks and projects
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Project Managers to ensure projects and service contract deliverables are maintained.
- Meeting customers and will interact with all aspects of the business including sales, proposals, project operations and all levels of management
- Taking ownership of run-rate business (parts, contracts, on-demand, training and repair) and service projects and driving the service business with service operations and sales
- The direct reporters are service engineers, service project manager and service administrator
- Develop the potential service opportunities of the installed base with service engineers and sales
- Ensure Service Business Growth with service engineers and Sales
To succeed in this Head of Service (Instrumentation and Automation) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of service operations.
• Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (Automation, Instrumentation, Electronic, Electrical, or Mechatronics Engineering) and over 10 years' related experience
• Experience in people management and resource allocation especially supervising technical personnel in a customer-facing environment (i.e. service manager, project manager, service leader) service scope definition and execution planning (as basis for identifying changes), and contract and subcontract administration (concepts and work processes)
• Understanding of the principles of service projects risk management and make sound judgement on technical and commercial matters
• Ablity to drive/lead a team and capable of interfacing with a wide range of personalities
• Excellent interpersonal leadership skills - the ability to motivate, plan and to maintain the discipline to drive long term success is essential
• Experience with process control automation system (DCS/ESD/PLC) maintenance or project implementation is preferred
• Past experience in project scheduling and project controls is highly advantageous
• Good communication skills (oral and written) in English
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive service manager with a can-do attitude, this Head of Service (Instrumentation and Automation) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.