Senior Mechanical Supervisor
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 engineering Lampung ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding multinational company in the renewable energy business is looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for shift operations of the power plant, based in Lampung, Indonesia
About the Senior Mechanical Supervisor Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Mechanical Supervisor will play a key role in the power plant operations and continued development and success.
- Operate anaerobic digester, biogas treatment system and stationary biogas engines to ensure that no interruption on the plant operation, including chillers, pumps, motors
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges and meters to ensure all installed equipment are in proper operations
- Adjust controls to regulate ignition, governor, lubrication and cooling systems, and load distribution between engines
- Observe operation of gas engine equipment to detect malfunctions
- Maintain daily logs for engine operation
- Assist Plant Head in start up, shut down and normal operations of the plant systems
- Assist in scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works as directed and as needed
- Reset alarmed equipment on plant panels; be able to identify the alarms which occurred in the electric panels and equipment protection to correct abnormalities that occur in the equipment
- Identify and communicate the need for spare parts
- Report/notify any plant trip or sudden plant shut down to Plant Head and Electrical Engineer
- Operate the manual and auto LV/HT Switching (11KV) and synchronising as required
- Calibrate electronic sensors and measurements such pressure gauges, thermocouples and level switches
- Monitor and follow sustainability and HSE practices
- Report to the Plant Head on HR matters for the shift team
- Carry out any task that is required by Plant Head and/or Electrical Engineer
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of power plant operations.
- Degree/diploma from a leading Indonesian university or higher learning institution
- More than two years of experience at operating a small power plant (preferably a renewable energy facility)
- Required language: Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
- Self-disciplined, a quick learner and motivated to learn
- Trained in competency requirements in electricity, safety and environmental industries
The successful Senior Mechanical Supervisor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Senior Mechanical Supervisor with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.