Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 engineering Lampung ID IDR 28000000 43000000 43000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding multinational company in the renewable energy business is looking for an experienced Plant Head. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the management and operations of the renewable energy power plant, based in Lampung, Indonesia
About the Plant Head Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Head will play a key role in the power plant's operations and continued development and success.
- Lead all matters on asset management and operations/maintenance for the biogas power plant
- Supervise the operations team and contractors, manage operations, maintenance and servicing of the plants and work with the feedstock supplier (mill) to ensure continuous running of the plants
- Supervise and maintain anaerobic digester (fermenter), biogas pre-treatment plant (scrubber), SCADA system (supervisory control and data acquisition) and 3 MW gas engines
- Manage and direct assigned operational resources and contractors to ensure proper planning and timely execution of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance works
- Performance evaluations, training and discipline
- Key liaison for local stakeholders including distribution licensee (PLN), feedstock supplier, contractors, equipment vendors, respective government authorities, and support team members
- Be aware of, and to ensure compliance and renewal of the respective government authority licenses, permits, and procedures at all time
- Review daily and weekly plant performance reports
- Prepare monthly performance reports and any other report required by the management
- Improve operations efficiency, processes, and policies in support with the organisation's mission
- Sustainability and HSE practices at the plant
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of power plant operations.
- Candidate must possess a degree from a leading Indonesian university
- More than three years of experience in a management role at an operating small power plant (preferably a renewable energy facility)
- Required languages: Bahasa Indonesia and English (both verbal and written)
- Trained in management and/or competency requirements in electricity, safety and environmental industries
The successful Plant Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Plant Head with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.