Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 manufacturing-and-production Batam ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager job has just become available at a leading, global manufacturer in the energy industry. This role is based in Batam.
About the Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager will play a key role in the manufacturing operations and continued development and success of the company.
- Systematic reduction of end-to-end non-quality top contributors that can lead to customer complaints: incoming part quality, in-process/manufacturing quality, outgoing quality and surveillance test
- Execute annual quality plan in collaboration with the LoB to achieve product/equipment robustness in quality and application
- Continual assessment and improvement of the quality system to ensure relevancy and robustness
- Annual quality planning, setting of priorities and allocation of resources with full alignment to company priorities
- Continually design and execute data collection to facilitate analysis hence enabling formulation of action plans to resolve operational and systemic issues
- Streamline operations with innovative and economical solutions
- Develop the network and encourage inter-entity benchmarking and sharing of best practices
- Help the company to overcome barriers to achieving goals and ensure execution of strategies in line with regional priorities
- Work with the internal stakeholders to identify pain points and systemic issues that can lead to customer dissatisfaction
- Lead or actively participate in global projects to improve offer quality, competitive lead-time and overall customer experience in using the products/equipment (including application)
To succeed in this Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing and quality operations.
- B.Eng in mechanical/electrical or equivalent, or higher
- Six Sigma GB/BB certified, ISO Lead Assessor or Internal Auditor trained, Lean Expert knowledge is an added advantage
- 10 years' experience in managing quality performance in an industrial environment and equivalent roles
- Good command of English. Proficiency in other regional languages is an added advantage as the candidate is required to work closely with counterparts from the region
The successful Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Quality Manager with a can-do attitude, this Customer Satisfaction and Quality Manager job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.