Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-17 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 48000000 53000000 53000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An electrical manufacturing company is looking for a talented Engineering Manager in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all manufacturing-related operations.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Engineering Manager will play a key role in the company's manufacturing operations and continued development and success.
- Lead an engineering team of mechanical and electrical engineers
- Support the tendering department in providing the cost for RFQs
- Actively coordinate with project management, production and supply chain to execute projects and ensure that the budget meets with the targeted cost during the tendering process
- Support the technical matters of back office and front office during offer and order execution
- Ensure that the activities comply to the quality, safety, health and environmental requirements
- Design complex MV or LV equipment (non-standard)
- Manage deliverables such as B/Q design and procedure according to plan
- Actively coordinate with R&D for the technical clarification and consultancy for any new technologies and requirements
- Able to design and support pre-sales (FO) and project execution (BO) in engineering matters
- Optimise the selection of materials/components in terms of technicality, price and quality
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of transformer manufacturing operations.
- More than six to eight years of experience as an Engineering Manager, preferably from an electrical manufacturing company
- Knowledge of power transformation (Trafo) for manufacturing and electrical engineering, experienced in SAP, experienced in Microsoft Office
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Language skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia, communication skills, leadership skills, and able to multitask and drive outcomes
The successful Engineering Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.