Project Site Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading company in the mining and heavy equipment sectors is seeking an experienced Project Site Manager in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Project Site Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Site Manager will play a key role in the company's continued development and success.
- Lead and support the management teams in all operations
- Assist in staffing, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance
- Ensure the safety and health in mining operations
- Ensure all sites have systems in place to achieve the client’s health, safety and environmental requirements
- Budget control and set up initial mining operations
- Maintenance, mobilisation and asset management
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of mining operations.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in engineering
- Proficient in English
- 5 - 10 years' experience as a Site Manager/Operations Manager in the mining industry
- Have experience in heavy equipment and asset management is preferred
- Willing to travel on site
The successful Project Site Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of mining operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Site Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.