Manufacturing Operations Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 32000000 37000000 37000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Operations Manager in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all manufacturing-related operations.
About the Manufacturing Operations Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Manufacturing Operations Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Handle and lead direct labour productivity, 5S, ergonomics and energy saving
- Actively coordinate with other supporting departments to meet the production and sales targets
- Ensure the quality of service and customer complaint analysis
- Increase the level of customer satisfaction
- Shop floor handling and man management
- Production planning and control
- Ensure that the activities comply to the quality, safety, health and environmental requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical engineering
- More than 6 - 8 years of experience in the relevant field (transformer manufacturing of ODT and MPT), preferably from an electrical manufacturing company
- Knowledge in power transformation (Trafo) for manufacturing, electrical/mechanical engineering, industrial management, basic knowledge in HR; experience in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, good communication and leadership skills
The successful Manufacturing Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Manufacturing Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.