Project Engineering Manager
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Jawa Barat ID IDR 30000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company in chemical and fibre is looking for an experienced Project Engineering Manager in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team 50 employees (including contractor) and be responsible for all engineering related operations.
About the Project Engineering Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Engineering Manager will play a key role in the company's operations and continued development and success.
• Provide and coordinate resources for project engineering and project management
• Provide engineering and project management services for all Capex projects, plant modifications, debottlenecking etc., support the execution of Asian projects, provide technical support to other Asian sites the group, and coordinate with Automation Engineering
• Capex project execution and assistance in “Capex planning”
• Develop and implement work procedures and standards, ensuring engineering and project jobs are completed.
• Provide effective engineering services to the fibre plant, chemical plant, auxiliary, utility and power plants, and other departments in accordance with legal and environmental regulations on a professional technical standard
• Ensure the execution of assigned capital projects and plant modification engineering in time, within budget, in consideration of safety standards as well as legal standards – in collaboration with maintenance and production department, as well as contractors
• Provide assistance to production in budgeting phase (pre basic engineering) and preparation of plant concept and feasibility studies. Prepare and monitor department budget
• Plan and control the assigned project budget and cost, initiate counteractive measures if there are variations in accordance with project manager/controller
• Ensure efficient utilisation of departmental manpower
• Provide effective leadership, incorporating effective communication, motivation and participative management.
• Establish group and individual targets for departmental employees
• Ensure needed technical training is provided in line with requirements
• Maintain safety and housekeeping in accordance with company and governmental regulations
• Coordinate with Global Engineering and Automation Engineering
• Develop and implement company site specific standards in line with Global Engineering (GE) standards
• Develop, implement and monitor centralised plant documentation for company site in line with Global Engineering (GE) standards
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemical/fibre manufacturing operations.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Experiences in dealing Capex projects up to USD 50 million per year
• Extensive experience in executing engineering and Capex projects in the chemical/process industry handling hazardous chemicals
• Have good communication, presentation and team management skills
The successful Project Engineering Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive engineering manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.