Senior Piping Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 24000000 33000000 33000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global engineering company (EPC)in Jakarta is looking for an experienced Senior Piping Manager. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all mechanical (piping) related activities.
About the Senior Piping Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Piping Manager will play a key role in company projects, operations, and development.
• Develop and modify piping formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards
• Ensure that quality levels and industry standards are maintained or improved in the engineering process
• Oversee installation, operations, maintenance and repair of equipment such as centralised heat, gas, water and steam systems
• Recommend and implement improvements, modifications or additions to document work
• Manage and develop piping engineering work plan including deliverables, activities, schedule and man hour estimates to perform and complete the piping engineering works
• Maintain quality and delivery schedule of piping engineering design product
• Piping installation procedures
• Provide review and assistance of technical matters to the other relevant engineering disciplines, the procurement team and construction team
• Communicate and reporting to the Project Manager and/or Senior General Manager and articulate on-going expectation to the piping team
• Develop engineering plans within each discipline, covering, but not limited to, deliverable list, man hour estimation and scheduling, as well as the control and monitoring of engineering progress
• Ensure that the engineers are effective in detailing and scoping the works including time cost, stakeholder and risk issues
• Manage competency assessment of the engineers and to ensure their skills and performance align with expectations
• Performance monitoring and controlling of schedule and manpower within the piping engineering discipline
• Supervise works to ensure that the piping engineering team is effective in performing their engineering task in accordance to their levels, skills and capabilities
• Manage competency assessment of the engineers, designers and draftsmen to ensure that their skills and performance align with expectations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of EPC operations.
• Minimum 15 years' experience
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Managerial skills especially in problem solving, schedule-oriented and cooperative
• Creative, innovative, skillful and accurate characteristic
• Speciality in one file of mechanical work such as piping, tank, etc.
• Able to communicate in English
The successful Senior Piping Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive piping manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.