Engineering Manager (Polyester)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading integrated global polyester player is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager (Polyester) in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all engineering - manufacturing related operations.
About the Engineering Manager (Polyester) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Engineering Manager will play a key role in the plant operations and continued development and success. You will be accountable for leading and developing the engineering team to carry out their duties with good attitude and to gain sufficient level of competency and capability to support and meet expectations of the plant.
- Develop the attitude, competencies and capabilities of the engineering department to support company strategies
- Review and improve engineering/maintenance activities regarding global engineering standards and good engineering practices. These involve gaps identification, risk assessment and mitigation and risk registration
- Monitor and measure team progress against business plan and encourage active involvement of the team to understand and implement agreed action plans
- Assess, manage and evaluate the department activities and achievements. These include minimising unplanned breakdown hours and promoting continuous improvement culture
- Understand drivers of customer satisfaction and strive to meet and improve customer expectations
- Proactively endorse that all engineering and maintenance activities must follow and adhere to company policies, EHS and best practices
- Develop and standardise procedures and methods to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of engineering and maintenance services/activities to support line performance
- Initiate energy reduction efforts as well as to monitor and control energy consumption
- Work together with other departments to achieve common company goals
- Lead the master plan process across functions and assist in CAPEX plan and implementation
- Emphasise and implement the company values and expectations
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of polyester-chemical plant operations.
- Bachelor (S1) in Chemical Engineering/Textile Engineering/Textile Industry from leading educational institutes/universities
- Good command in oral and fluent in written English
- Have a good working knowledge in B2B manufacturing operations, engineering, and maintenance
- Demonstrate experience in a leadership role
- Experience in engineering projects, plant maintenance and operations excellence
The successful Engineering Manager (Polyester) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.