Head of Project Management
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global tire manufacturer is looking for an experienced Head of Project Management in Karawang to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all project related operations.
About this Head of Project Management Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the manufacturing projects performance in order to ensure the production process works optimally.
- Develop a suitable PMO framework that is suitable for the company’s operations
- Lead the PMO activities ensuring that suitable projects are selected and properly implemented and that the planned benefits are achieved
- Manage the project portfolio register of current and future desired projects, holding periodic discussions with the business to ensure this is up-to-date
- Manage the PMO steering committee, including arranging the meetings, preparing and presenting the project portfolio status, arranging selected projects to be presented and making minutes
- Support finance in building the forecasts, budgets and plans by incorporating the costs and benefits from various projects
- Develop suitable tools and templates for project managers to utilise
- Provide training to the business on project management suitable for the different types of projects being undertaken
- Provide specific guidance and advice to project managers on how to fully meet the company’s project management requirements
- Participate in regional projects and initiatives, where required
- Liaise and collaborate with other group companies where applicable
- Lead or support projects and initiatives on request
- Proactively identify and suggest practical ways to make improvements
- All business decisions and actions must be in line with the Bridgestone Essence principles and values, TRACE behaviors, and “our way to serve”
- Minimum of 12 years of PMO experience
- Manufacturing experience will be an advantage
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised company offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.