Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international flavour and fragrance manufacturer is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Maintenance Manager (flavours and fragrances) will plan and manage the inspection and maintenance of facilities, related infrastructure, electrical and mechanical equipment, as well as production machinery to ensure that the site runs operations without undesired disruptions and at optimal capacity level.
- Provide input to the local operations business plan and related objectives with regards to production capacity, schedule of critical maintenance activities, changes in equipment, spare parts inventory, etc.
- Lead a team of maintenance specialists which executes maintenance activities typically for a large site
- Apply preventive maintenance plans and continuous maintenance support to optimise availability and reliability of plant equipment and prevent business disruption, including to define budgets
- Conduct audits/inspections to ensure compliance of installations of equipment as well as users with EHS and QM policies
- Identify, recommend and deploy improvements whether to correct non-compliant situations or optimise productivity
- Manage spare parts inventory and provide support to engineering projects
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of maintenance operations.
- Strong plant engineering and maintenance background required
- Deep logistics-IT cross functional awareness and familiarity, especially WMS and ERP systems
- Proficiency in industrialisation and engineering projects including building, process installation and utilities, from design stage to handover
- Good knowledge of financial concepts and tools
- Diploma/degree in engineering or related discipline
- 7 - 10 years in manufacturing or plant operations preferred
The successful Maintenance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of maintenance operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Maintenance Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.