Project Controls Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company in the lubricants business is looking for an experienced Project Controls Manager in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for project controls, risk management, and services support that are fit for purpose, timely and cost-effective.
About the Project Controls Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Controls Manager will play a key role in the company operations and continued development and success.
- Guide and direct resolution of project difficulties and complex project control issues. Strong analytical skills required to review all project controls information and ensure accuracy as well as identify issues, concerns and potential mitigation
- Interact with the project management team and corporate management team and participate in regular project meetings. Gather information and prepare reports and presentations of information as needed on the project
- Identify and communicate design changes, scope changes and schedule slippages and potential impacts and participate in the identification of mitigation. Ensure trends of cost and schedule are identified, manage change management process and communicate and suggest corrective actions
- Coordinate with cross functional teams in a project setting, ensure project controls team members are interfacing with engineering, procurement, contracts and construction on concepts and relationships to the scope of work and ensure adherence to safety and quality standards
- Oversee project baseline process for cost, schedule and progress and ensure all project systems are implemented according to process and company standards and procedures
- Ensure full implementation of company processes and procedures as well as industry best practices with regards to project controls on the project following the company project stage gate process
- Establish risk management protocol which includes identification, documentation, mitigation and tracking of potential risks on the project. In addition determine potential cost and schedule/progress impacts of potential risks as they are identified.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing projects and operations.
- Degree in relevant technical or business discipline or can be substituted by suitable industry experience
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar position leading project controls and support functions, project completions, interfaces management and facility acceptance, quality, planning/scheduling
- Advanced knowledge of cost control forecasting, strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of cost control, estimating, change control, risk analysis and planning
- Strong skills required in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
- Experience working multiple projects of various size and complexity with proven results
- Experience on engineering projects. Oversight and hands-on experience for project reporting to external customers
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
The successful Project Controls Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Controls Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.