Head of Customer Solutions & Services
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 electronics Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company in paper printing and paper sorter machines and solutions is looking for an experienced Head of Customer Solutions & Services in Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all service related operations.
About the Head of Customer Solutions & Services Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Customer Solutions & Services will play a key role in the company operations and continued development and success.
- Provide leadership to a team of supervisors and 100+ field engineers spread across Indonesia
- Manage customer project execution (accountable) and after sales services (in particular service contracts)
- Contract and claim management
- OPEX management: plan/control cost and schedule according to the customer contract
- Ensure correct cost calculation for the projects
- Ensure the correct booking of cost and revenue invoicing
- Perform risk assessment and conduct risk management
- Optimise service performance (maximised quality at minimised cost)
- Manage spare parts inventory in the warehouse and spare parts distribution to fulfil customer service contracts as per agreed KPIs
- Optimise and minimise spare parts stock level value as per agreed KPIs
- Technical sales support and tender management
- Preparation of technical and commercial quotations
- Develop skill level and team size of CS&S team according to business requirements and skill matrix
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of customer service operations.
- Degree holder in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years working experience, of which should have five years of management experience
- Has good knowledge in customer relationship management (CRM)
- Excellent leadership skills and people management
- Has sound presentation, problem solving, analytic, communication and decision making skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good computer knowledge and literacy
- Good knowledge of service management tools
- Striving for business excellence, best practice and innovation in service and customer solutions
The successful Head of Customer Solutions & Services will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Service Operations Head with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.