Aircraft Maintenance Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 aerospace Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global aerospace business is looking for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all aircraft engineering and maintenance-related operations.
About this Aircraft Maintenance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Aircraft Maintenance Manager will play a key role in the company's operations, continued development and success. The Maintenance Manager is expected to make best-in-class efforts to establish, implement and monitor activities associated with aircraft, maintenance and repairs in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage general services, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight
- Ensure good house keeping and safety practices are enforced
- Responsible for subordinate training, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Direct periodic inspections and general overhaul and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts
- Provide technical assistance as required
- Assist in signing off the aircraft release for flight
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of aircraft maintenance operations.
- Must possess 10-20 years' recent aircraft maintenance experience (Rotary wing experience would be an advantage)
- Leadership experience
- Experience reading engineering drawings, blueprints and interpreting/translating instructions to specific maintenance mechanics/technicians
The successful Aircraft Maintenance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Maintenance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.