Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID IDR 20000000 33000000 33000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global chemical company is looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer in Gresik - East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant-related mechanical operations.
About the Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer Role:
You will ensure process equipment performs safely at required reliability with minimum cost of ownership through preventive and corrective maintenance. He is to minimise the impact of process equipment failures to the business. Most importantly, he is to ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the work processes
- Ensure adequate vendor / contractor support
- Define and implement preventive maintenance activities and ensure they are carried out
- Ensure predictive maintenance equipment is operational, related services are in place and activities are carried out
- Budget, plan and execute corrective maintenance as an outcome of failures, preventive, predictive maintenance
- Develop scope of work for major turnaround, ensure availability of required material and services
- Supervise the execution of turnaround work
- Define and maintain required local spares
- Investigate any process equipment related trips
- Determine prerequisites to restart after a trip
- Perform contingency planning and execute in case of emergency
- Perform Root cause failure analysis for all process equipment related trips/failures
To succeed in this role, you should possess authorisations as per local statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Four to eight years of experience as mechanical maintenance engineer/ rotating-static equipment specialist for continuous process plants (Chemical/Petrochemical Plant or Oil & Gas Operations) is a must
- Experience in using Computerised Maintenance Management System preferably SAP PM would be an advantage
- Experience in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting rotating equipment (incl. large centrifugal compressors, steam-and expansion turbines, cryogenic pumps) including their control and protection systems
- Experience in operating, maintaining & troubleshooting static equipment (incl. pressure vessels, heat exchangers and cryogenic columns & tanks)
- In depth-knowledge of predictive and preventative maintenance techniques including the use of SAP PM to manage these processes
- Familiarity with relevant national and international codes and standards
- Basic Knowledge of Power Plant/ASU / HYCO / CO2 plants including the associated hazards would be advantage
- Familiarity with Process & Instrumentation (P&I), logics and machine drawing
- Experience in root cause failure analysis
The successful Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Mechanical Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.