Operations Manager (Plant)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global chemical company has an attractive Operations Manager (Plant) job in Gresik - East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant maintenance and operations.
About this Operations Manager (Plant) role:
The incumbent is tasked to ensure that the site operates safely, without harming people and environment. He or she is to remain compliant to statutory and regulatory requirements, and is to form, lead, grow and develop the site operations team. Lastly, he should drive continuous improvement of assets, work processes and people capabilities to maximise business profitability.
- Drive, monitor and enforce compliance to all relevant internal and external regulations, standards and work processes
- Ensure implementation of the corrective actions from the audits, root cause analysis, alerts and directives
- Anticipate future product demand and ensure adequate budget, assets, manpower and utilities are available to meet the demand (immediate, short term and long term)
- Ensure the availability and use of adequate means (e.g. Personal Protective Equipment, hand tools, software, instructions etc.) to perform safely and effectively
- Ensure adequate training / instruction to all personnel at site (including internal and external visitors / contractors) with respect to hazards and safe behaviour
- Support investigation of any safety incidents, root cause analysis and lead implementation of the corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Develop and maintain emergency response plans
- Drive and lead continuous proactive identification of risks (e.g. site walks, tool box meetings)
- Analyse asset and supply reliability, determine gaps and drive improvements
- Support the ROC to optimise of the use of existing assets to meet the customer demand and maximise profit
- Establish / maintain quality assurance systems to monitor the quality of product and services
- Establish / maintain processes to address off-spec quality and any failure of monitoring system
- Ensure the assets are maintained in a way that they live their intended lifetime
- Implement replacement strategy for assets (spare parts, upgrades, services) to take care of any obsolescence
- Propose and control budget for the turnaround and coordinate the planning and execution
- Propose and control the budget for repairs and maintenance, and ensure implementation of agreed regime on sites
- Support harmonisation and bundling of service providers and suppliers
- Ensure availability and effective use of maintenance planning tools (e.g. SAP PM)
- Ensure adequate resources are available for maintenance
- Coordinate maintenance activities
To succeed in this role, you will have at least five years’ experience in operations and maintenance of continuous process plants.
- Bachelor's or master's in Engineering
- Minimum three years’ experience as site operations engineer or IPC / electrical / mechanical engineer
- Minimum four months assignment in the Remote Operations Centre
- Experience as project team member of a new plant installation and commissioning
The successful Operations Manager (Plant) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.