Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global agribusiness company is looking for an experienced Utility Manager in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and support operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and systems for all utility equipment.
About this Utility Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Utility Manager will play a key role in the plant operations and continued development and success.
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians and sub–contractors
- Monitor energy consumption and implement methods to reduce it
- Manage utilities cost on a month-to-month basis to insure compliance to annual operating plan commitments.
- Follow up the Preventive and Corrective maintenance activities for all the utilities equipment’s (Firefighting system, Air compressors, dryers, compressed air pipelines, water screw chillers, centrifugal water pumps, chilled water pipelines, industrial air conditioning, diesel and electric forklifts, power distribution and factory lighting, automatic roll up doors)
- Follow up maintenance of all the buildings, including air conditioners, civil works, lighting
- Responsible for team compliance with all corporate safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Implement a fully automatic control and remote monitoring system for all utilities equipment
- Develop team members by teaching, coaching and mentoring
- Implement and direct improvement projects to enhance utilities reliability, maintainability, profitability and safe operations
- Monitor established performance indicators, including variance reports, production reports, quality reports, injury reports, equipment utilisation reports and overtime performance
- Lead investigations using best principles and techniques to drive to root cause
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations and maintenance systems.
- Minimum of four years' experience in the same field
- Able to converse and writing clearly, positively and professionally in English
- Good communication and negations skills
- Agriculture / food industry background
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Electrical)
The successful Utility Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Utility Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.