Chief Mine Technical Officer / Kepala Teknik Tambang (KTT)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 manufacturing-and-production Sumbawa ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international mining company is seeking a high-caliber Chief Mine Technical Officer (Kepala Teknik Tambang) to be based in Sumbawa to support a large mining operation.
About the Chief Mine Technical Officer / Kepala Teknik Tambang Role (Exploration Operations):
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Chief Mine Technical Officer/KTT will play a key role in the company's mining operations development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure mine safety standards are maintained during day to day operations
• Communicate all significant issues relating to operations, environmental management or safety
• Assist in staffing, outline project plans, set project goals / deadlines, and evaluate performance
• Ensure the safety and health of mine workers
• Supervise contractors, and consultants in tasks related to the mining function
• Recommend corrective actions when problems are detected
• Discipline of Subordinate Report to Dinas Tambang
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of mining operations.
• Certification in " Kepala Teknik Tambang" or Pengawas Operasional Utama
• Good understanding about mining operation rules and regulations
• Good relationship / network with government institutions
• Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Knowledgeable in QSE, mine reclamation, and rehabilitation
• Have self confident and strong communication with people in every level within the organisation / corporate
• Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills.
• Possess creativity and integrity; must be self starter and team player
• Possess initiative, planning and organising skills, problem solving, time management, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and client focus and be result driven
• Able to manage both natural resources and human resources to achieve efficient and productive result
• Good health and able to work under pressure with good result and always seek best solution to solve problem
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Willing to be located on mining site
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering (Mining/Mineral), geology or equivalent
• At least five years of official appointment as “Kepala Teknik Tambang” is required for this position
• Good knowledge on regulations
• Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
• Good communication and report writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Have a good, strong, pleasant and professional personality with ability to easily adopt with changing government institution environment
The successful Chief Mine Technical Officer / KTT will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of mining operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Chief Mine Technical Officer / KTT role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.