Senior Project Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading heavy machinery company is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all project related operations.
About this Senior Project Manager role:
Oversee all the project activities of the company in compliance with the specification, guidelines and policies of the company. This includes initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing of projects with close co-ordination with all stake holders and balancing their requirements to eventually create a positive value.
• Manage and oversee the day to day work performed by the Project team according to set standards
• Manage the resource allocation and expenditure for the department on an on-going basis
• Conduct periodic performance appraisal for the staff and provide on time feedback to improve staff
• Identify skills and knowledge required by the staff to perform their assigned tasks, and provide
appropriate training opportunities to acquire these.
• To identify and act upon areas for improvement in the functioning of the department and ensure a
continuous improvement process in place so that the department can deliver and achieve targets and
also prepare for future challenges
• Ensure compliance to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality systems as demanded by the company
• Ensure compliance to other non-routine tasks as given by Management from time to time
• Oversee and implement the project implementation strategies and ensure alignment of the project
department with the overall fulfilment plan / budget
• Manage coordination with the various divisions, departments and all stake holders for the smooth
functioning of the department
• Oversee and review project implementation performances and initiate action to improve the areas of
improvement. This includes the processes of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and
closing as per the standards laid down in the company
• Ensure proper application of the various IT media like SAP, PMdB, Black Diamond etc so that the
purpose of these tools are fully met
• Ensure that all required reporting requirements are completed with the desired quality and timeliness
• Work continuously towards better results in project implementation in terms of cost, quality and timeliness of execution
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering or a diploma with longer relevant experience
• Good project management, communication skills with an innovative mindset
• Minimum of 12 years' work experience in projects / production in heavy industries / metal industries. 15 years for diploma holders
• Extensive experience in mechanical / electrical engineering, project management techniques and SAP project management
The successful Senior Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.