Site Operations Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 engineering Indonesia ID IDR 20000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
The Site Operations Manager will manage the provision and daily administration of all operational activities associated with the site operations Project including oversight and management of major contractors and service providers (i.e. catering, health and medical services, construction, radio communication, helicopter services, etc.). In this job, you will manage all people, contractors and equipment to ensure project operations are implemented in accordance with the overall project schedule.
About the Site Operations Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Site Operations Manager will play a key role in the mining site operations and continued development and success.
- Allocates, monitors and controls the daily activities, personnel and contractors on the site project in accordance with the project schedule and budget
- Supervises the overall planning of site activities, including support to exploration drilling (i.e. logistics, drill pad preparation, etc.), to ensure that critical milestones and targets are met
- Ensures compliance with all safety and environmental obligations, legal requirements and permits pertaining to exploration operations and supporting activities
- Ensures that contractors and service providers engaged are managed and operate in accordance with contractual and company requirements
- Prioritises work activities of company personnel, contractors and service providers to achieve schedule targets and budgets
- Provides leadership to company personnel, contractors and service providers and holds regular project meetings to provide direction and planning support
- Regularly undertakes inspections (as required) of operational sites and other work areas in accordance with company and legislative requirements
- Monitors contractor and service provider compliance with company, legislative and contractual requirements and maintains the highest possible levels of safety and operational performance
- Leads all project coordination and planning meetings with all relevant company departments/teams, contractors and service providers and provides clear direction on expectations, priorities and schedule
- Collates and compiles weekly reports and schedule updates on all aspects of site operations
- Establishes goals, objectives, scope and operational schedules for the Site Project and provides clear direction to staff, contractors and service providers
- Liaises with the logistics and procurement teams to ensure adequate stock, materials, personnel, equipment and supplies are available to support future operational needs and activities
- Immediately reports any operational issues, uncertainties or delays associated with site operations that may impact meeting schedule milestones and critical activities
- Caution and/or discipline any staff, contractors or personnel violating any of company operational procedures, policies or standards
- Should operational work activities change, reduce or increase, perform other roles, work duties, activities and/or tasks, outside your normal JD and duties, as requested by your immediate Supervisor and/or management.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of site operations.
- Degree in business administration, economics, engineering, construction management or project management, or other qualifications related to business operations or project management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (predominantly as Site Supervisor)
- At least five years of experience at a senior level in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge in business administration, site operations, project scheduling and project management
- Experience in the implementation and continuous improvement of management processes and systems
- Experience in planning and scheduling in matters related to the role
- Ability to liaise and coordinate across multiple internal departments and teams involved in supporting site operations associated with the Site Project Drive operations excellence
The successful Site Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Site Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.