Aircraft Maintenance Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 aerospace Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading global aerospace business is looking for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance related operations.
About the Aircraft Maintenance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Aircraft Maintenance Manager will play a key role in the company's operations, continued development and success. The Maintenance Manager is expected to make best-in-class efforts to establish, implement and monitor activities associated with aircraft, maintenance and repair in accordance with company procedure.
- Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
- Ensures Good House keeping and Safety practices are enforced.
- Responsible for subordinate training, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Directs periodic inspections and general overhaul and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts.
- Provides technical assistance as required.
- Assists in signing off the aircraft release for flight
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Aircraft maintenance operations.
- Must possess 10-20 years recent aircraft maintenance experience
- Leadership experience.
- Experience reading engineering drawings, blueprints and interpret/translate instructions to specific maintenance mechanics/technicians.
The successful Aircraft Maintenance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Maintenance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.