Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading global agribusiness company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all maintenance related activities in plant operations.
About the Maintenance Supervisor Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Maintenance Supervisor will play a key role in the plant operations and continued development and success.
- Plant equipment/asset maintenance to increase reliability and performance efficiency, while minimising unscheduled/unplanned breakdown/plant interruptions.
- Inventory management/warehousing/spare parts management: Ensure, establish and enable inventory and spare parts are maintained at proper level, to minimise, if not eliminate, unwarranted downtime due to lack of parts.
- EHS: execute environment, health and safety procedures in maintenance department and plant operations.
- Maintenance & Reliability: Support in preventive maintenance program design and execute the program.
- Provides input to manager in-known design/technology
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of maintenance operations.
- Minimum of five to eight years' experience in maintenance
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering from reputable university.
- Good communication and able to converse and writing clearly, positively and professionally in English.
- Agribusiness/Food industry background.
The successful Maintenance Supervisor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Maintenance Supervisor with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.