Chemical R&D - Construction Product (Cement -Concrete -Mortar)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 building-and-construction Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding global construction and building material manufacturer is looking for a talented Chemical Engineer. In this job, you will be involved in Quality Control and Product Research & development related activities.
About the Chemical Engineer (R&D) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Chemical Engineer will play a key role in the R&D operations and continued development and success.
- Conduct panel test to maintain product’s quality, using internal lab or external lab. For example: Comprehensive strength test, Flexural strength test, Sound Transmission test, and Fire Test
- Perform test of sub material and check incoming inspection of raw material specification using lab equipment.
- Create proper report of for products or material test
- Together with QCQA perform analysis of materials quality assurance
- Perform research and develop recipe of concrete product development and manage of installation team
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of R&D operations.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree/Science diploma in Engineering (Chemical), Architecture or equivalent from an accredited college/university
- Able to communicate in English (Mid - Advanced level)
- At least three years' experience in cement, concrete or mortar company as engineering staff in the related field is required for this position
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Power Point, - preferably Auto CAD, SAP/ETABS)
- Literacy of testing machine like compression and bending
- Fast learning, good analytical skills & possess strong drive
- Willing to stay in Cikarang area
The successful Chemical Engineer (Research & Development) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Chemical Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.