Senior Electrical Systems Engineer
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID IDR 12000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading global chemical company has an attractive Senior Electrical Systems Engineer job based in its plant in Gresik, East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant-related electrical system.
About the Senior Electrical Systems Engineer Role:
You will ensure all electrical systems provide adequate functionality at required reliability with minimum cost of ownership in compliance with internal and external regulations. You will support the implementation of a strategy for sourcing, engineering, maintaining and troubleshooting electrical systems in a standardized way. You will also support the continuous improvement of assets, work processes and people capabilities to maximise business profitability optimising functionality, reliability, efficiency and lifecycle cost of electrical systems.
- Perform reliability /safety audit of electrical systems and related work flows, define and follow up on the resulting actions in collaboration with On-site Operations Team.
- Provide Electrical Systems technical support to the operating sites and Remote Operating Centre as required
- Implement a strategy for the sourcing, replacement, engineering, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical systems
- Define activities that should be insourced or outsourced
- Standardisation of equipment and service providers (incl. frame contracts)
- Identification, selection & development of service providers
- Identification of obsolescence issues and planning & execution of suitable upgrade & exchange programs
- Application and ongoing management of condition-based maintenance strategies and the associated data
- Assess the competence of maintenance personnel for electrical systems (internal or external) and ensure that gaps between the actual and the required competence are closed.
- Ensure that maintenance for electrical systems is adequate, cost efficient and in compliance to Linde work processes
- Review and support the development of electrical scope of major turnarounds
To succeed in this role, you will need to be have experience in using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems, preferably in SAP PM.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Electrical Engineering preferably with major in electrical Power distribution and drives
- Five to eight years of experience as electrical maintenance and/or design engineer for process plants with high voltage systems
- Experience in designing and building electrical systems would be an advantage
- Experience in operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and design of high and Low voltage electrical systems.
- Broad experience with electrical isolation and re-energisation
- Detailed technical knowledge of relevant electrical equipment and systems
- Good background in electrical safety with knowledge of hazards involved in operation and maintenance of electrical systems
- In depth-knowledge of predictive and preventative maintenance techniques including the use of SAP PM to manage these processes
- Detailed knowledge with relevant national and international codes and standards.
- Basic Knowledge of Power Plant /ASU / HYCO / CO2 plants including the associated hazards would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Process & Instrumentation (P&I), logic and control loop diagrams with knowledge of control systems
- Experience in root cause failure analysis
- Strong capability to facilitate or lead risk assessments and make risk-based decisions
The successful Senior Electrical Systems Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Electrical Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.