Maintenance Manager (Cooling System)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding company is looking for a talented Maintenance Manager (Critical Facility) in Jakarta. In this job, you will be a part of the Facility Operations team responsible for operating and maintaining critical systems. The candidate will need to be experienced in diverse industries such as electrical generation, electrical distribution, cooling technologies and fire protection systems.
About the Maintenance Manager (Critical Facility) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Maintenance Manager will play a key role in the company continued development and success with their key facility operations.
- Perform all maintenance to ensure the highest level of efficiency without disruption to the business
- Accurate and timely completion of work order requests
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal clients
- Respond to facility emergencies
- Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with Company Safety Policy and Procedures
- Regularly inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend system upgrades
- Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs
- Solicit proposals for outsourced work
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets company standards
- Escalate issues to facility management as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of critical facility operations.
- Over five years experience in critical facility or critical environment
- Knowledge of preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance
- Knowledge of critical facilities operations (such as Oil&Gas, Pharma, Clean Room, Lab, Medical, or other similar critical operations).
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments.
- Knowledge of QA/QC, commissioning, and integration processes in a construction environment.
- Over five years experience in electrical, HVAC, mechanical, controls, or other technical maintenance field.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Cooling System / Cooling technologies
- Experience troubleshooting and containing operational problems with facilities equipment and systems, including the use of appropriate tools, meters, etc.
The successful Maintenance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of maintenance operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Maintenance Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.