Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading global mining company has a Forestry Specialist/ Coordinator job in Indonesia to undertake the management, compliance and reporting of the project's field and forestry activities.
About the Forestry Specialist/ Coordinator Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Forestry Specialist/ Coordinator will play a key role in the field operations and continued development and success.
- Ensuring field activities are undertaken in a manner that minimises impacts to the environment and forest resources.
- Ensuring field activities are taken in strict compliance with the company's forestry permit
- Regular visits and inspections to operational site of the Project.
- Support and supervise rehabilitation activities conducted by the company.
- Key role for government compliance and reporting (UKL/UPL and forestry permit)
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of forestry and site operations.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree in environmental science, forestry, science, biology, environmental management or a related discipline
- GANIS Accredited Certifications (GANIS-PHPL, GANIS- CANHUT)
- Five to ten years’ experience managing forestry activities, forestry reporting, rehabilitation and forestry studies/surveys on major mining, infrastructure or energy projects. Experience in delivering rehabilitation programs and coordinating field teams.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of forest ecology and habitats in Indonesia.
- Experience working on major extractive industry projects in Indonesia.
- Strong commitment and knowledge of environmental and forestry programs in a rural setting.
- Knowledge of Indonesian forestry and environmental legislation.
- Fluent in English is an advantage
The successful Forestry Coordinator will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.