RD&A Scientist - Dairy
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting RD&A Scientist job has become available at a leading firm in Asia Pacific. The role will be required to lead the firm's operations in APAC, in the area of Culinary & Dairy Technology, and will be based in Jakarta.
About the RD&A Scientist Role:
Reporting to RD&A director, you will be responsible for developing stability indicating methods and validation execution to support raw material and finished product
- Responsible for product development & applications for Dairy and Culinary technology across all end use market, customers and channels, with focus on Snacks and Bakery applications.
- Provide technical support where required to ascertain degradation profiles, solve complex scientific problems, and develop sophisticated analytical methods.
- Perform testing of samples as required to support product development, regulatory submission and the exhibit batch stability program
- Perform laboratory work to support product or process troubleshooting and special investigations
- Provide technical input for the analytical development
- Assist in the general operation of the Research and Development analytical laboratory, including maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), training and equipment validation or maintenance
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have prior experience working with Bakery and Snacks applications.
- Bachelors/Master in Food Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Snack seasoning industry
- Experience of working with Cheese and Dairy products is highly desirable
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and prior supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills required
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office word and excel required.
This firm needs no introduction and is one of the largest beverage companies globally. You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
If you are driven, focused, and want a new challenge in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.