Technical Service Engineer (Centre of Expertise)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the leading global automotive companies is looking for an experienced Technical Service Engineer to hold the centre of expertise function in Indonesia. In this job, you will have the overall responsibility of providing transfer of technical knowledge, implementation of aftermarket processes and a high level of support to workshops and customers.
About the Technical Service Engineer (Centre of Expertise) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Service Engineer will play a key role in the aftermarket technical and warranty management.
- Responsible for the development of the company dealer network in Indonesia; this also includes system, processes, methods and routines
- Perform audits of the network (dealers and workshops) standards, initiate action plans and follow-up execution
- Deliver technical support and transfer of technical knowledge to the network (dealers and workshops) or end customer on location
- Conduct scheduled technical training according to training needs
- Ensure the workshops are implementing the correct repair procedures and performing correct repairs by periodically visiting these workshops, making evaluations of competence levels of the private dealer workshop technicians, service equipment & special tools and giving feedback
- Provide information to the manager of International Region, by communicating all technical product related faults through systems and following up the cases
To succeed in this Technical Service Engineer (Centre of Expertise) role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-changing international environment and possess good communication skills.
- A minimum of five years' experience on the aftermarket department with close cooperation with local dealers
- Degree in Engineering
- Autonomous, confident, and reliable in working in a fast-changing international environment
- Good communication and presentation skills, highly motivated, and results-oriented
The successful Technical Service Engineer (Centre of Expertise) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are an experienced Technical Service Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.