Project Manager (Engineering)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the leading global energy companies is looking for an experienced Project Manager. In this job, you will lead the Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management program and ensure the project delivery.
About the Project Manager (Engineering) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the firm’s continued development and success.
- Lead the delivery program of EPCM and improving project management processes to ensure delivery on time, within budget and to the requisite quality
- Work with the appropriate management staff to ensure that operational standards and HSE are met at all times
- Provide effective interface with and support to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Serve as the main point of contact for all engineering related issues and tasked with the development of the engineering team
- Vendor management and assessment of supporting engineering and construction suppliers
To succeed in this Project Manager (Engineering) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project management and engineering.
- Degree in engineering preferably chartered from a recognised institution
- Previous consultancy experience for large infrastructure projects across the ports, oil and gas, rail and/or environmental engineering sectors
- Extensive operational, project management and technical experience at a senior management level
- Experience of leadership and management of resources and staff
The successful Project Manager (Engineering) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.