Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 oil-and-gas Surabaya ID IDR 22000000 27000000 27000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading global energy company is looking for an experienced Lube Engineer to be based in Surabaya (Site). This job will require you to implement planned engineering service for company key accounts.
About the Production Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Lube Engineer will play a key role in the company's lubrication solutions continued development and success with their key accounts.
- Implementation of Planned Engineering Service for nominated key accounts
- Identify, execute and document improvement opportunities via product upgrades, new product introductions, sale of service and execution of Engineering Service for accounts using benefit selling methodologies
- Lead field root cause analysis/investigation regarding product or equipment performance
- Key interface with Marketing, Customer Service, Technical, Mobil Serv Lab(s) and Operations in support of field trials, marketing and product technical offer development
- Conduct training for the benefit of sales and technical employees, customers and distributors on product knowledge, applications, and services
- Flawless execution of activities with emphasis on safety, security, brand and product integrity, and controls
- Act as an engineering, services and technical sales mentor, and resource for the field sales force
- Work in large industrial / off-road environments requiring climbing stairs, ladders and heights
To succeed in this role, you will need four to five years' relevant experience in mining/ energy industry and lube experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or chemical engineering
- Willing to be relocated on site
- Analytical skills, good lube technical knowledge, good communication and writing skill, able to work as an individual as well as in a team, strong leadership, adaptability, self-driven
The successful Lube Engineer will join a company who is a leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of logistics operations, and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Lube Engineer role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.