Project Engineer - Structural (High Rise)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global property developer is looking for a talented Project Engineer - Structural (High Rise) to take on a newly created job position based in Jakarta.
About the Project Engineer - Structural (High Rise) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Engineer will play a key role in projects.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately
- Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes
To succeed in this Project Engineer - Structural (High Rise) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials and legal regulations.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Six to nine years' work experience as a Structural Engineer with past project experience in high-rise buildings
- Expert experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations
The successful Project Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.