Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading international manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Workshop Manager in Indonesia to support a large manufacturing operations. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all the activities and operations of Workshop department.
About the Workshop Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Workshop Manager will play a key role in the manufacturing operations and production.
- Plan, organise and control the activities and operations of Workshop department
- Lead the OHS improvement process through hazard identification, risk assessment, and development of SOP
- Minimise machine down time by ensuring that all equipment sent for production are in good condition
- Ensure that design and purchase of the equipment are following the standard
- Provide strong leadership and work closely with management team
- Responsible for implementation of initiatives, processes, standards and best practices
To succeed in this Workshop Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Strong manufacturing operation/production background required
- Good knowledge of written and oral English
- Ability to read technical drawing (AutoCAD)
- Good knowledge of SAP / PIC / MOA / PRS2 / Tiger Tracker / PPS
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Five years' experience in similar operations / production function
The successful Workshop Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing production / operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.