Safety & OHS Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 manufacturing-and-production Nusa Tenggara Barat ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global mining company is looking for an experienced Safety & OHS Manager in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for the health and safety performance and risk management on the site project.
About the Safety & OHS Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Safety & OHS Manager will play a key role in the site operations/projects.
- Responsible for the health and safety performance and risk management on site project
- Support the Site Coordinator, HSEC and Institutional Affairs Manager to ensure that all health and safety standards, controls and procedures are adequate, strictly implemented and improved
- Responsible for health and safety reporting and incident investigation
- Coordinate Project’s Fatality Prevention Committee and will be responsible for holding monthly meetings, reporting of actions and ensuring all controls identified are implemented
To succeed in this Safety & OHS Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of site operations.
- A minimum of 10-15 years' experience in HSE operations and procedures
- University qualifications in mining, occupational health and safety or a relevant discipline is required
- Advanced qualifications in occupational health and safety is also required
- Experience in operations excellence and willing to work on site (Outside Java) with 28/14 roster
The successful Safety & OHS Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are an experienced manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this role today.