Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading player in the packaging space is seeking a high-calibre Automation Head to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Automation Head role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Automation Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a strategy for Automation on the home site in alignment with the site and global strategies
- Ensure that all requirements for Automation are delivered in a highly compliant, reliable and cost effective manner, with continuous improvement, innovations and bench marking as the norm
- Provide leadership and guidance to the site Automation team to effectively execute the Automation strategies and programs
- Provide Automation resources, knowledge and expertise as required to support delivery of projects to appropriate quality, cost and schedule requirements
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of automation processes in a factory setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, mechanical, electrical, or related engineering or technical field required.
- 8+ years’ experience in packaging operations, with working knowledge of cGMPs
- Significant experience in Senior Automation Engineering Management at site level within the packaging or FMCG manufacturing sector.
- Full accountability for the design and maintenance of complex Automation assets
- Leadership of large Automation Engineering teams
- Management of significant Automation projects.
The successful Automation Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of automation operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Automation Head role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.