Salary Very attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global packaging company is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to be based in its Jakarta office.
About the Engineering Manager role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the manufacturing performance as well as developing corrective action plans to ensure the production process works optimally.
- Identify areas for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Develop corrective action plan and ensure the implementation
- Develop and comply with preventive maintenance
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed; ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
To succeed in this Engineering Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of F&B or packaging manufacturing operations.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- At least seven years' experience in a project management role
- Demonstrate efficient and successful utilisation of SAP to assist with downtime analysis and work planning
- Proven experience in occupational health and safety
- Experience in packaging industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.