Project Head - Construction
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-22 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding agricultural leader is looking for a seasoned Project Head. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for construction of all projects.
About the Project Head - Construction role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Head will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Responsible for the construction of all projects undertaken
- Review work plans developed by Sub Division Heads and manages staffs, both at Head Office and project sites
- Working closely with Sub Division Heads to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction can be achieved within the agreed budgets, timelines and quality requirements, while complying with the company’s Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE) standards
- Conducts regular, planned visits to construction sites and provides feedback to relevant Sub Division Heads regarding issues found on site
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of construction operations.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil /E&I)
- 20 years of minimum experience in Project Management, with recent experience in managerial position
- Project & Construction Management with proven experience of managing a large and complex portfolio
The successful Project Head - Construction will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Head with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.