Workshop Division Head
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading agriculture firm is seeking a high-calibre Workshop Division Head in Jakarta to support their multiple M&E repair sites.
About the Workshop Division Head:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Workshop Division Head will play a key role in the management of the firm's multiple M&E repair sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all workshops, service department and development department activities through unit heads
- Review all workshop, services and development activities and give guidance and instructions for successful completion
- To ensure all workshops could fulfil target and requirement from customer on time and best quality.
- Ensure effectiveness of the workshops organisation, good and constructive working environment that support and enhance employee productivity
- Set KPI’s for the WSDV workshops staffs, services staffs and development staffs in line with the company shared value & culture
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of M&E repair operations in a managerial capacity.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil /E&I)
- 15 years of management experience covering multiple sites
- Past experience in EPC, Agriculture, Industrial or FMCG space
- Strong local, regional and global stakeholder management
The successful Workshop Division Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of M&E repair operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Workshop Division Head role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.