Construction Senior Manager
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding leader in the energy space is looking for a seasoned Construction Manager in Lampung to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
About the Construction Senior Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Construction Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of construction operations in the energy space.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Prior experience in the energy space
The successful Construction Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Construction Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.